Travelling is a personal love of mine – I have been fortunate enough to spend a month in Malaysian Borneo, seen the skyscrapers of New York and Dubai, and spent four weeks travelling seven countries in Europe.
Seeing the world is important. And so is learning about it. I was a travel copywriter for an adventure company for over two years.
I have extensive experience in travel writing having spent a significant amount of time researching hundreds of destinations around the world, producing guides and lists for over 20 publications.
Where you can find my travel writing
- Former Junior Editor of Travel Belles – see articles here.
- Contributor for Ladies Trekking Club – see articles here.
- Finding Disconnection in the World’s Busiest Cities – a commission for On Running’s debut OFF Magazine, printed in October 2021.
- Contributor for Safari Reviews – Serengeti National Park, Best Safari Parks in South Africa, Best Safari Parks in Tanzania, Kenya Safari – Complete Guide
- Contributor for Mountain IQ – Climbing Kilimanjaro – The Complete Guide, Kilimanjaro vs Everest Base Camp, Best Adventures for Solo Females Around the World, The Ultimate List of the Best Treks in India
I have written many articles for many different travel publications, though the bulk of my work has been for the publications I mention above. This is a selection of my work.